Here are a few quick photos of the finished proof:
The front cover with a dark navy cloth. Future copies will likely use a different bookcloth that is a brighter blue and more delicate texture.
Inside layout. I made an earlier post here with the images and text as it appears in the book.
A short essay I wrote about the project is at the back of the book. (I am aware of an error which is now fixed for future prints)
I also made a slip case for this proof copy using a different bookcloth, which I might use for later copies. And if I make slipcases for the forthcoming edition it might be in the darker cloth that is currently on the book; they would also have some sort of cover label (similar to the inset letters on the book cover).
Here is slipcase with the book inside.
My goal is to try to publish an edition of 10 over the summer which I would make available for sale. There is also a strong likelihood that I will publish a version through blurb or some similar online service so that there is a cheaper alternative to the limited hand-bound copies.